Our new measures are in line with state guidance and the requirements of San Diego county health authorities. We ask that all students and families observe these measures.
Precautions we have taken:
- Plexiglass sneeze guard has been installed at front desk
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each lobby
- Classroom space has been spaced out with floor markings to maintain social distancing rules
- Installed touchless/automated faucets in each bathroom (soap dispensers are already touchless/automated)
- We have purchased backup, disposable face masks for any student who forgets theirs
- Teachers will be required to wear a face mask during their classes
- Each studio lobby has a plug-in Air Purifier system with HEPA filtration (which removes over 99% of airborne pollutants down to 0.1 microns)
- Teachers will be required to conduct a self-health screening including taking their temperature at their home every day they work/prior to class (CDC outlines how this is to be conducted)
New daily routines:
- We have hired 2 part-time individuals who will be the studio’s cleaning and sanitizing team during business hours. They will wipe down and sanitizer high traffic areas and touchpoints throughout the studio’s 4 spaces.
- Teachers will wipe down ballet barres at beginning of each class (if the barres will be used).
- Students are required to wash hands prior to each class starting (while the class warms up, one student at a time will be sent to wash their hands).
- Teachers will be required to wash hands in between each class.
Note: We have a commercial cleaning company which cleans each studio space thoroughly after each day of classes.
View our Safe Reopening Prevention plan. It was made in conjunction with CDC and the state of California guidelines. It satisfies the requirements of the State of California’s safe
reopening plan and CDC COVID-19 guidelines.