We ask that all students and families observe these measures.
Precautions we have taken:
- Plexiglass sneeze guard has been installed at front desk
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each lobby
- Classroom space has been spaced out with floor markings to maintain social distancing rules
- Installed touchless/automated faucets in each bathroom (soap dispensers are already touchless/automated)
- We have purchased backup, disposable face masks for any student who forgets theirs
- Teachers will be required to wear a face mask during their classes
- Each studio lobby has a plug-in Air Purifier system with HEPA filtration (which removes over 99% of airborne pollutants down to 0.1 microns)
- Teachers will be required to conduct a self-health screening including taking their temperature at their home every day they work/prior to class (CDC outlines how this is to be conducted)
- We have hired 2 part-time individuals who will be the studio’s cleaning and sanitizing team during business hours. They will wipe down and sanitizer high traffic areas and touchpoints throughout the studio’s 4 spaces.
- Teachers will wipe down ballet barres at beginning of each class (if the barres will be used).
- Students are required to wash hands prior to each class starting (while the class warms up, one student at a time will be sent to wash their hands).
- Teachers will be required to wash hands in between each class.
Note: We have a commercial cleaning company which cleans each studio space thoroughly after each day of classes.